Saturday 18 October 2014

Melty Ribbon Chocolate unboxing!

After a few weeks of waiting I finally have my hands on the new chocolate series by Angelic Pretty! 
So, naturally my lovely friends from Deerstalker Pictures came over and we unboxed it together. I was able to get my hands on two berets, a pair of socks, a jumperskirt and the jacket which made me so happy because chocolate is my most favourite thing ever. I also unboxed a beret and jumperskirt that I got for Vysanthe during the release because she was on set and couldn't get to a computer.
Coordinate rundown:
Dress: Angelic Pretty Melty Ribbon Chocolate round collar JSK
Beret: Angelic Pretty Melty Ribbon Chocolate series
Blouse: Amavel Tea Party
Socks: Angelic Pretty Melty Ribbon Chocolate series
Shoes: Offbrand
Bag: Angelic Pretty 3 way bag replica
Accessories: Angelic Pretty, offbrand
But enough of me typing here, there is ten glorious and chocolately minutes of video to see~
You can watch the video here:
I hope you're enjoying the videos so far, and I would love to hear any suggestions for new videos!

3 comments:

  1. Aaah, everything is so pretty! *-*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a bridal accessory designer who also love Lolita fashion. The pink they introduced is called cameo, or at least the French ribbon I get imported to US. All I know it's one of my most

    ReplyDelete
  3. humm... where did you get all your Melty Ribbon Chocolate stuff ;^; ?? i'm trying to find this dress on website but they are all "out of stock"
    but maybe i'm too late ^^"
    i hope to have chocolate AP dress me too !! they are sooo beautiful <3
    ( a 15 years old french fan \(*^n^*)/<3 )
    i really love you blog and the Dearstalker pictures vidéos ! you and your friends are very funny and you are sooo cute >//o//< !!
    thanks for the reviews and "The secret life of lolita" etc...
    Have a nice day ^v^

    ReplyDelete